Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

Sneak Peek!!





Hi guys!!Something new found its way into my wardrobe and here is a sneak peek. Of course you'll see the whole sweaters in my outfit posts. I am searching everywhere for nice sweaters(knitted or not) I can wear during the winter, but I have to say it is really hard to find some, which will keep you warm. Has anybody any suggestions where I can find nice warm sweaters on a budget?If yes, leave a comment and help me stocking up my winterwardrobe.
I also bought a new necklace with a camera, which I think is so cool and very unconventional. Very happy that I got it! You'll see it very often until now.
Now I have to get me a pizza, because I just came back from university(I had a very long 10 hour day, can you belive it?)and I am literally starving.. Tommorow there'll be a new outfit post so stay tuned. Have a lovely evening you all!!XOXO

Sweaters: H&M
Necklace: Accessorize

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen