Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

Outfit today!!





This is what I wore today for university. Tried to keep it casual with just one necklace.
Yesterday my boyfriend an I went to an event, where the 5 best "Currywurstbuden" presented their "Currywurst".(For the readers who are from abroad a "Currywurst" is a cut sausage or Bratwurst with a curry sauce, you normally eat it with fries; it tastes really great and if you ever visit germany try it!! )At this event I ate the best "Currywurst" in my whole life. With the best sauce ever. Unfortunately, I was so busy eating as much as I could that I didn't took any photos. Sorry for that. But the evening was really fun.
Today some new stuff arrived, I told you I have to get my winter wardrobe stocked up. I'll show you later what found its way into my wardrobe. Maybe you have any suggestions for nice winter sweater, tops, whatever... ?? Hope you'll help me with leaving any suggestions.Now, I'll drink some peppermint tea and watch some TV! Have a nice evening..XOXO

Shirt: Benetton
Jeans: Diesel
Shoes: ?
waistcoat: Vero Moda
Scarf:(Loop): H&M

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen