Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

Backpack time...

Today I went to the city to buy myself a proper backpack! Yes, I am not a fan of bakpacks, but as I have to carry around so many books, food etc. for university my boyfriend suggested it would be better to use a backpack as I have some little problems with my back. Well, I was not very pleased about him inquiring me and insisting on buying a backpack so I gave in eventually. I was very lucky because I found a nice and very simple backpack at American Apparel.But I still think I look like a little schoolgirl with it.I'll show you in another post.
And I also found my new watch.. Tadaaa... It's from Casio and I wanted this one for so long and I bought it for only 40€. That was a catch!!!

As I have told you I went to Pilates and I have to say I really much like it.

Now I'll watch the new episode of Gossip Girl and lay down a bit, because my muscles are aching from yesterday's ballett lesson. I totally forgot how exhausting dancing can be!


I don't know how my camera made the photo look like it was taken with a very old camera, but I love it!



My destroyed jeans.



Cape: American Apparel
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Top: Gina Tricot
Headband: Primark

3 Kommentare:

  1. I really like your outfit :) I went shopping today actually for things I actually need, rather than want for once haha!

    I'm following now by the way :)
    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your cape! It's so beautiful! I've been wanting one but they are so hard to find!

    http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for your nice comments.And for following me of course:-)

    The cape is from American Aparel and they have it also in blue and red. The blue one is also really great. Thought about buying it myself. You can go to their online shop and have a look.
    XOXO

    AntwortenLöschen