Mittwoch, 17. November 2010





Wanted to show you ab outfit I wore when my girls and I were out in a restaurant. I wore this kind of outfit with my bear hat. Remember?Amazing how fast you can change a casual outfit to a rather more elegant one by putting on high heels, redo your hair and putting on some nice earrings.
Today was like a little bit of heaven for me. I was looking for a khaki nail polish like that one from chanel for... it felt like forever.. and today I found it!! Yippieee.. I will show you how great it looks on the nails in my next ourfit post so stay tuned!!! And I finally had the luck to find a black(rather two:-)) black pants, whicvh I have also been looking for ages.. So two things to scratch from my "what-I-relly-must-have" list..
Have a nice evening..XOXO

1 Kommentar:

  1. Nice post :)
    I follow your blog!

    My blog: marisolfashionweek.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen