Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

Happy Birthday to me...

I turned 23 on Friday(yes, I was also born on a Friday the 13th) and I had such an amazing weekend(that's also why I wasn't able to post anything).
I went to brunch with my parents on friday mroning and I got the most wonderful bike you can imagine. Will show you some pictures but for now I have to tell it is lilac and when I saw it I instantly fell in love with it. And apparently my mum remembered:-). It stand in front of the door when I came and was accessorized with a huge red bow and a pink balloon. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a photo because I was so excited!
My boyfriend got me skates and a holiday trip during pentecostbreak! In the evening we went for dinner and today I had an amazing birthday brunch with my friends!
It was really a wonderful weekend and I would like to thank the people who made it come true. My parents and my boyfriend to name especially! I am really happy to have such wonderful family and so amazing people in my life!!
And now I am off for dinner with a friend of mine! Have a wonderful sunday!!! XOXOXO







:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen